[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners, scanners, scanners

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:00:41 -0400

Bob some of what I suggest as FAQ already exists at the friendsof bookshare site www.friendsofbookshare.org. More exists as part of Jake's site which I notice gets mentioned less and less.

Let's consolidate some of this knowledge gathered over six years of validating and scanning.

E.

At 09:50 AM 3/24/2008, you wrote:
I like this idea. As I see it it would be something like an FAQ for validating and scanning. Instead of rehashing the same things over and over again we could create an appropriate page and update it as needed.

Good idea E.