[bksvol-discuss] Re: saving scanned books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:24:19 -0500

Hi, Monica. You can save the books wherever you want to save them. I created a
folder from within My Documents folder, not directly on the C drive, but you
could do that, too. You can put them wherever you want, so long as it's
somewhere where you'll remember where you put them. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx