[bksvol-discuss] Re: rtf files can be edited in many programs

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 16:14:02 -0500

Gary the settings I describe for version 11 do not get rid of blank pages where they exist. When set properly they do not add further blank pages while retaining the ones already present in a scan. Hope this makes sense.

E.

At 05:50 AM 3/3/2008, you wrote:
I just converted a book from .KES to .RTF and at least the first blank page was retained. Using 11.02.