To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 2:16 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: KES

No, I think the manual says you can still submit .rtf, .kes and .ark
and that other one, can't think of it. I see some books I really want
to do on Step 1, but I can't because I have OpenBook and not Kurzweil.

Cindy Lou

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>