[bksvol-discuss] Re: recognition delemma

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:02:44 -0400

There's a new and rather nasty development with this particular book. I scanned almost the whole thing and then discovered to my great annoyance that about every fortieth page or so got a bad confidence rating. I changed my settings to gray scale, scanned six pages that turned out nice. So, I went back to the beginning of the book, and, same problem. This is the second book that's done this to me, any suggestions. I don't hold out much hope for optomizing scanning. I guess I could try that, but...

Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Caitlyn and Nicky" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>