[bksvol-discuss] Re: reasons for rejecting a book?

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:04:09 -0400

Gary,
I don't think so because I also have some of them as well on pages near the
page numbers but they (headers)  are not in sequnetial order (like even pages
have _____ and odd pages have ____) It is almost like a random thing. Example
is, on page 5 next to the number 5 it says author name and title of book; on
page 42 next to the page number it says title of book and on page 33 next to
page numbers it says title of book then author's name.
I already removed those "headers" but this other thing (jumping text is what I
call it) is distracting and annoying me all at once. Think I'll attempt to
contact the scanner and sees what happens.
Netta