[bksvol-discuss] Re: re premarking rtf files

  • From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:35:02 -0400

Hi Cindy & all:
I am not sure I understand this entire thread, but if this is any help: I have Word2003, JAWS9, IE7 and XP HOME SP3. I put 4 * in a row (without spaces) in a word document. The 4 *'s displayed on the monitor and 4 *'s printed not a line of stars.
HTH,
George R. Marshall
marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx
From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 7:26 AM
Hi Cindy,

All I know is that if you type a star four times in
succession and then
hit the enter key, you will make a horizontal line of stars
in the
document.  Works with dashes, underscores, numbersigns and
equal signs.
It shows when you print the thing.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Email services provided by the System Access Mobile
Network.  Visit
line.  To get a list of available commands, put the word
'help' by itself in the subject line.