[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick question about ISBNs

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 18:32:35 -0500

I have found hard cover, paperback, and e-book versions of the same
title all have different ISBN’s.  My suggestion is to examine the
table of contents online of the book your professor recommended,
noting the name of the person who wrote the introduction, and note the
copyright date of the book.  Search for this name on Bookshare and if
the copyright matches, you likely have found your book.  You could
also download all the Draculas and examine each book this way.

Kelly