[bksvol-discuss] Re: Te'sting...

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 19:19:52 -0400

Hi Nimit,
  Yup, you're here.  Welcome back!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Nimit Gmail
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 1:36 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Te'sting...

FreeLists kicked me out of the list and the admin person helped me to sign up again so making sure I'm here... Thanks!!! Am I here?

Please Read And Understand The Following Quotes By Stevie Wonder!!!!!!!
"Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes does not mean he lacks vision!"
"Just because you can't see does not mean you can't hear and think!"
People with disabilities are still human beings! They can do everything that people without disabilities can do, even more proficiently, just in different ways adapting to their certain disability they possess.
More ways to contact me:
Kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
Kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx
Have a fantastic day, afternoon, evening or night depending on where you live in the world! Thank you for reading my email that is sent from my awesome iPhone using voiceover, a screenreader that helps a visually impaired person navigate and use all apple devices like normal people!! ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บโ˜บ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‡ :) To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to