[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions about: titles, hyphens, footnotes

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:44:50 -0400

No Mary, no muddy waters.  Thank you.  Just did not realize that you always
put chapters in bold/16-point.  Thought if something was missing, a title
besides the chapter that everything except title of book was pushed down one
on the point scale.  This is much, much easier.  Think as I said I just
misunderstood what Lissi taught me, but glad to know my book submitted
doesn't need to be re-captured to fix!
Reggie