[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re pge number font

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 21:19:18 -0800 (PST)

Good point, Judy. I did start to change them from bold, As a sighted person it
bothered me to see them in bold when the rest of the text isn't. But you make a
good point.smile. so I'd better either go back and change the bold ones back or
continue changing the others; I'll see which involves he least work. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: