[bksvol-discuss] Re: question please and thank you

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 07:43:20 -0500

You can email Carrie, explaining the problem and that you're willing to fix it. She can put it in the check out list for you to download. At least that's what she did when I asked about a book last summer.

Melissa Smith

On 3/20/2010 7:26 AM, gwen tweedy wrote:
Is there a way to actually go up and take an existing book down and fix it, like the split words or miss spelled words without somebody having to rescan the book? It would be a helping without recognition thing, something to do in between reading till I or a person would have something to proof or scan?
 Just wondered thanks.
I must be getting bored LOL, sense I read older books that have been in the system for a while, no offense intended, but thought it might be more enjoyable to have an easier read?
Gwen