[bksvol-discuss] question please and thank you

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 07:26:15 -0500

Is there a way to actually go up and take an existing book down and fix it,
like the split words or miss spelled words without somebody having to rescan
the book?
It would be a helping without recognition thing,  something to do in between
reading till I  or a person would have something to proof or  scan?
 Just wondered thanks.

I must be getting bored LOL, sense I read older books that have been in the
system for a while, no offense intended, but thought it might be more enjoyable
to have an easier read?
Gwen