[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on a book

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:43:01 -0500

Amber,

Its marked as adult content and its mentioned in the same way that all adult
content books are, at the end of the synopsis (in bold type) on the book's info
page.

...out as a pagan to friends and family?" and "How do I learn about Paganism?"
This book contains adult
content

Now if you believe it shouldn't be adult you'll need to write John with reasons
as to why it should not be and request that it be changed.

HTH,
Jake