[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on a book

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:20:48 -0700 (PDT)

Basically you can OCR graphics files, which is what
you're making when you press the print screen key. But
you have to paste it into something. I think you might
be able to paste it directly into the MS Office
imaging tool but I'm not sure.

For a long page this is lots faster. If you only
needed 1 or 2 lines it's probably just as fast to
alt-tab back and forth and manually type it.

These are final exams for the winter semester. I had
one last night, one Wednesday night and one Thursday
night. Last night's exam will be the most difficult so
the hard work is over.

Then classes start again May 14 for the spring/summer
semester, which are the last 2 classes I need before I
can intern. Those classes last into August sometime
and then I can intern with the fall semester at the
end of August.

Jamie in Michigan