[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for sighted scanners

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:54:49 -0800

I have an idea that a lot depends on the print in the book. And as you know sometimes the errors spell other words, just not the one correct in the context. Does the person doing the scanning really have time to read that carefully? That's why I'm glad we now have the option of having a book put back on step 1 so that we can try to make it as perfect as possible. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>