[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about comments

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:31:13 -0700 (PDT)

Terra, I just wanted to say I think it is great how you have jumped in and
tackled valdiating with such enthusiasm. I'm sorry your first two books you
chose had problems of one sort or another. And yet you don't seem discouraged
at all. You will be a valuable asset to Bookshare I think.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Guarding the Secrets: Palestinian Terrorism and a Father?s
Murder of His Too-American Daughter - Ellen Harris