[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 6 BSO sci-fi books

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:06:21 -0700

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind; although since I have an Optacon, it's
probably faster and simpler just to check anything that comes up as I read
along.

However, would you happen to have the dust jacket for this book? If so,
would it be possible for you to run it through the scanner and beam the info
over? I can include the synopsis from the paperback edition in the Long
Synopsis field, but I don't feel that it would be right to include it in the
book itself, since it isn't actually a part of the edition you scanned. But
I do like to put that info in the book whenever I possibly can. I always
include it in any books I scan, and in any books I validate whenever
possible, since I generally try to get a copy of the edition that was
scanned. Obviously, it's not essential, but I would sure be grateful if you
could do it.

Thanks very much.

Evan