[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem accessing volunteer's work history

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:52:14 -0400

Hi Valerie:

I just tried accessing the submitter and got the same error as you did. It
said page not found.
Grace Pires

PS. Do you shop on line? If yes, then click the link below and support the
National Federation of the Blind of Rhode Island at no additional cost to
you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169