[bksvol-discuss] Re: plustech opticbookRe: Re: Scanner's Elbow?

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:17:17 -0700

It has a book edge, e.g., there's very little unused space between the
glass & the scanner edge. U put the book so that the binder is up
flush against the edge. It reads to the edge, making it unnecessary to
press down hard on the binder.

It's kind a hard to explain, Mary Ann. I don't know if u were ever
familiar with the reading edge scanner kurzweil put out ages ago but
this is similar, except a lot smaller & the edge is not as pronounced.

I don't feel like that was clear. So don't hesitate to tell me it
wasn't, & maybe based on what I said ask a question. I'm fighting a
cold & it's showing.

On 7/17/08, Mary Anne Lynskey <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>      Jackie, I am very interested in this subject of tendinitis.  Could you
> tell me a little about the scanner you have and why it is different?
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Mary Anne Lynskey

Change the world--1 deed at a time