[bksvol-discuss] paragraphs

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:23:44 -0800 (PST)

I seem to remember that when I asked quite a while ago
people preferred a skipped space between paragraphs,
and that's what I try to do, but when there's a lot of
dialogue on a page, I've found that page lengths and
thus pagination is thrown off, so then I indent
paragraphs. But, and this is the question I'd like
answered, to my eye, 0.5 seems like a large
indentation, so I've been using 0.25 instead. But I've
been wondering if that isn't large enough for Braille
readers. I should have asked this question before.
When an indentation rather than a line space between
paragraphs, is necessary is 0.5 preferable to 0.25?

Thanks.

http://my.yahoo.com