[bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraphs

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:31:44 -0800

Hi, Cindy. For screen readers, it doesn't indicate the change in paragraphs
while continuously reading. It pauses at the end of sentences and where
there's a comma and that kind of thing, but that's it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.