[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot going skiing, ecstatic!!

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 04:48:31 -0500

Dear Gene, and Cindy,

Gene, I guess it shows that some of us are musically challenged/oblivious/ignorant, when it comes to Rock groups, that was a rock song, right? But we got it when you posted about the new Harry Potter book that's on the way. See, we remember your good messages and none of us hits the mark all of the time with our posts. Stick around and give us a chance to laugh at your next one.

Cindy, thanks for the song info, now I'm fractionally better educated about ppop, or whatever music that is.

I love the surprising turns this list takes like when we learned that most Emily Dickenson verses can be sung to the tune of "Yellow Rose of Texas! That's in my head for keeps!

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>