[bksvol-discuss] ot going skiing, ecstatic!!

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 22:12:57 -0500

Actually I just got good news. I am going skiing with Ski for Light. No idea what that comment was supposed to mean so I will assume I was not being insulted (grin). And since I will have no computer access during the time I am away, he will get his wish. (grin) I will be gone I think for the last couple of weeks of January.

At 10:08 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:
Gene,I've seen that you have a dry sense of humor on other lists. If that's what your comment was, it hasn't been received well. I try to give everyone the benefit of a doubt if I can. I have been at Elizabeth's level of frustration before, and a joke won't lighten her mood right now. It just adds to her level of being upset. If you weren't joking about wanting her to go away, I want you to know that we don't treat each other like that on this list. Elizabeth has worked hard and has worked on books most people here won't bother with. We may not always agree or even feel perfectly happy with each other, but this group of people cares about each other, and that includes Elizabeth.

Monica Willyard