[bksvol-discuss] o.t going back to school

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:17:52 -0600

Hi Gang,

I just wanted to tell you all that I have decided to go back to school.  I
filled out my application for Utah State University yesterday.  This has
taken a long time to come to this decision, but when I decide something, I
get right to it.  I am hoping to start next semester, and I hope to study
English with a teaching emphasis.  I would like to teach high school
English.  This adds just a little insanity to my life with three kids and
everything.  Just thought I would let you all know.

Kasondra Payne