[bksvol-discuss] one fiction and one nonfiction requested in the last couple of days

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 01:02:48 -0800 (PST)

The fiction book is a YA book:  Suicide Notes by Michael Thomas Ford; added
11/24/10 YA--grades 9 and up);

The on fiction book isthe men who stare at goats by jon ronson. The member
aould also like to have an essay by John Alexander :"called staring at goats or
something very similar." but, as I will tell him, I have no way of finding that
unless he, or someone can come up with a title of the book it is in. I couldn't
find anything like it on amazon.com