[bksvol-discuss] Re: one fiction and one nonfiction requested in the last couple of days

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 21:19:19 -0500

The movie has made it a good book, but I haven't seen it as a Best Seller. Will check though.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>