[bksvol-discuss] Re: nutritional info

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:10:07 -0700

HI Carrie,

IF you can do it I would find information like that useful. Now there is the
point that Mike makes that it may get garbled by some of the translators.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau