[bksvol-discuss] Re: newly submitted scan, "Fighting for Air: The Battle for Control of America's Media"

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 04:12:32 -0700

Check book in processing.

Lori C.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cindy
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 11:37 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: newly submitted scan, "Fighting for Air: The
Battle for Control of America's Media"

        Is there a way to see what is out being proofed? I couldn't find Rik's
newly submitted FIghting for Air on the checkout list or in the collection so I
assume it's being proofed, but I couldn't find a list for that.

        Cindy

        Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites below

        Books Being Scanned List: