[bksvol-discuss] newly submitted scan, "Fighting for Air: The Battle for Control of America's Media"

  • From: Rik James <rixmix2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 17:18:59 -0600

Okay, it is true.
Yet another book of non-fiction have I set about to deliver up unto ye, of the
Bookshare ever book hungry.

And please Cindy, you may remove "Fighting for Air" from the Books Being
Scanned list.

I hope it will meet with approval and find some proofreader who may give it a
look see.

It is a book of nearly 400 pages, with an index and notes. I did the work along
as I went to fix things. And I did the page and heading stuff, and chaned the
font and size and put the headings at the higher font size, and the ellipses
fixes.  What else?  Oh heck. I think it's good.  So good luck to you, too!

Here is hoping you are all having a great day.
Thanks.
Rik James