[bksvol-discuss] need some help with a book

  • From: "Ellen Bartlett" <starry10286@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:45:18 -0500

Hi group,

I'm proofing the book Adieu, Betty Crocker by Francois Gravel, and the
majority of the page numbers are missing. Not only that, but I think some
blank pages between chapters might be missing too, because page numbers that
are there don't necessarily line up either.

I'm using Kurzweil to proof, and I set a user-defined page number 2 on the
first page of text, but I'm not even sure about that; I was basing that
assumption on the page number 15 I found.

What should I do with this. The book is published in Canada, so I'm not sure
if it's even available in the States. Julia scanned it, so perhaps she can
hunt it down at the library again...

Thanks for any help.

Ellen