[bksvol-discuss] Re: need some help with a book

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 04:12:58 -0700

Hi, Lynn, another keystroke you can use to unzip your files without arrowing
down or up is to hit alt+F for the file menu and A for "extract all". The
extraction wizard will come up and Jaws will prompt you through the process
of extracting a file. I have Windows XP and this is what I do to extract
files. Maybe WindowEyes does the same thing, but don't know because I don't
have it as a screen reader. Anyway, the keystroke I gave you is a Windows
command for XP. I have no idea what the commands are in Vista. Regards, Kim.

  _____