[bksvol-discuss] nauti nights

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:26:26 -0600

I found this website where you can buy ebooks and since I couldn't get the
address to come up with jaws using the F4 key here's what I copied to the clip
board.

  a.. Top 50 eBooks
  b.. New Releases
  c.. Free eBooks
  d.. Categories
  e.. Mobile Apps
  a.. New? Learn More
  b.. Sign In
eReading: anytime. anyplace.

How to read eBooks.
  On our website
    a.. Purchased eBooks are stored in your librarya.. Free eBooks can also be
added to your libraryOn your smartphone
    a.. Once signed in, purchased eBooks are waiting in your "I'm Reading"
list. Learn more »On your desktop
    a.. Some eBooks come with a downloadable
    file (ePub)a.. These files can be read offline on your eReader
    or desktop using eReader software. Learn more »
  Read Related
    a..
    Harmony's Way
    eBook By Lora Leigh

    b..
    Coyote's Mate
    eBook By Lora Leigh

    c..
    The Magical Christmas Cat
    eBook By Lora Leigh

    d..
    Megan's Mark
    eBook By Lora Leigh

    e..
    Maverick
    eBook By Lora Leigh

    f..
    Mercury's War
    eBook By Lora Leigh

    g..
    Killer Secrets
    eBook By Lora Leigh

    h..
    Hidden Agendas
    eBook By Lora Leigh

This eBook has been added to your library.
  eBook Summary

  Nauti Nights
  By Lora Leigh
    a.. 1
    b.. 2
    c.. 3
    d.. 4
    e.. 5
  (0 customer ratings)
  Penguin Group US, November 2007

  Romance, Adult
  Available for: Web Mobile ePub
  Add to Library
  This eBook has been added to your library.
  Buy this eBook List price: $15.00 Our price: $10.49 You save: 30% ($4.51)

  BUY NOW

  SYNOPSIS
  Second in a hot and naughty trilogy from the author of Nauti Boy. Angela
Knight says, "When I'm in the mood for steamy romance, I read Lora Leigh." So
do readers who devoured the author's first novel in the Mackay Cousins trilogy,
Nauti Boy. Now, in Nauti Nights, Leigh delivers an even hotter tale of a
Kentucky marine who'll anything to get the woman he wants. Luckily for him, she
wants it bad. James "Dawg" Mackay has lusted after sweet Crista for years. Just
as many as she's spent running from him-and from a dangerous attraction. But
for Crista, running isn't an option anymore because Dawg's got a plan to get
her and keep her. It's kind of low-down-but completely hot.

  In This eBook
    a.. READ »
    Openers
    b.. READ »
    Prologue
    c.. Chapter One
    d.. Chapter Two
    e.. Chapter Three
    f.. Chapter Four
    g.. Chapter Five
    h.. Chapter Six
    i.. Chapter Seven
    j.. Chapter Eight
    k.. Chapter Nine
    l.. Chapter Ten
    m.. Chapter Eleven
    n.. Chapter Twelve
    o.. Chapter Thirteen
    p.. Chapter Fourteen
    q.. Chapter Fifteen
    r.. Chapter Sixteen
    s.. Chapter Seventeen
    t.. Chapter Eighteen
    u.. Chapter Nineteen
    v.. Chapter Twenty
    w.. Chapter Twenty-One
    x.. Chapter Twenty-Two
    y.. Chapter Twenty-Three
    a..
    b.. Page  of 2
    c..
Didn't find what you were looking for?

  Join Kobo's Email List
  Join Kobo's Email List

  Get info on new releases, deals and more!

EBOOKS

Fiction & Literature
Biography & Memoir
Romance