[bksvol-discuss] Re: nauti nights

In that case I will go ahead and scan it and save it and when you get the book
just let me know.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jamie Yates, CPhT
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:49 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: nauti nights

  I clicked on it and you can read the openers and the prologue for free. Oh my
gosh! I used to live in Somerset, Kentucky! I loved living there. Well I didn't
live right in Somerset, I lived outside of town in a little town called
Yosemite and it's pronounced YOSE-MITE, two syllables, the second syllable
rhymes with bite.

  Anyway that's where the prologue starts, with the book in Somerset, Kentucky
Lake Cumberland (which if you're interested, half the lake is in eastern time
and half the lake is in central time).

  So anyway I've got a hold on the book and it may be weeks but I'll let you
know when it gets here.

  --
  Jamie in Michigan

  Currently Reading: Miss Julia Strikes Back by Ann B. Ross