[bksvol-discuss] Re: my two sence on the fair diccussion

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:18:24 -0400

Tracy,

If you're working with a copy of K1K, you cam compare the two books and see
which one appears to be in the better shape.   Use the rank spelling fetrue
to see which one has the better ratings.  If yours does, by all means go
ahead and submit it.  Just indicate in your comments that you're submitting
this book as a replacement for the one in the collection.  Also indicate the
rank spelling results.

And, if you don't have K1K, submit it any way.  E-mail me immediately after
you submit it and I'll validate the selection.  If I ffind your copy to be
better than that found in the collection, I'll validate it.  Otherwise, I'll
reject it.  You have nothing to lose.

Pratik