[bksvol-discuss] Re: my email to bertrice Small

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:29:43 -0700

Hello Allison,

Well, when you get out of detention you can write her and tell her you were
under a lot of stress while locked up:)

Huggles

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)