[bksvol-discuss] Re: my book was accepted!

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:46:34 -0400

Sometimes it makes it easier to tell right away if a page is missing, especially if the page numbers scanned. If the operator-defined page number says it should be page 50 and the page number that scanned was 51, I probably messed up somewhere. <smile> Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

But why would you want your book to have those user defined page numbers as long as it had the print page numbers? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>