[bksvol-discuss] Re: my book was accepted!

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:00:02 -0400

Congratulations, Marcus! That's a wonderful feeling when you know you've contributed to something as wonderful as Bookshare, and I'm so glad you got the acceptance notice. I've submitted over 30 books...nowhere near as many as what some here have done, but I'm proud of them all the same, or at least most of my later submissions. Like most people here, my first submissions wouldn't be up to the standards I have today, but they're in the collection and I still get excited every time I get an acceptance notice! <smile> Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Marcus Williams wrote:
Hi all,
One of my first submissions has been accepted for the collection! The title is The Veiled Web by Catherine Asaro. It is a good read for those who enjoy science fiction with elements of romance. Check it out.
marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Marcus Williams