[bksvol-discuss] Re: my apologies for misspelled posts

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:47:03 EDT

You don't need to have a stroke to lose your spelling ability. As a
lifelong reader I used to be a pretty good speller. Then, after losing my
eyesight
and spending years without seeing the printed word, I found my spelling
deteriorating terribly. Getting a computer and doing a lot of typing has led to
quite a bit of recovery, but when I read some of my posts I can see that it
is not a full recovery. Thank all of you for not making a big deal of it.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com

                 _

From:
rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

No apologies necessary. We're just glad to have you back typing
misspellings and all. Stroke recovery is a long hard road, and you are talking
to a
bunch
of folks who know about long hard roads. Just keep up the good work.

If I had your tenacity I would have been elected President last November.
Bet you didn't even know I was running!

Bob

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask
for it back when it begins to rain."

block quote