[bksvol-discuss] Re: more newbie questions

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 01:32:24 -0500

A book of that age wouldn't have an isbn, so no problem.

As for paragraphs, it would be a lot of work to put a blank line between each paragraph (yuck!). Paragraphs are mostly read normally whether or indented or have a blank line separating each one with text-to-speech programs, so you can do what you please. If it were me I wouldn't change them.

Bob

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>