[bksvol-discuss] Re: how long to hold?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

The question has come up before.If you see a book on step one and it's been
there for several weeks , if it has a hold for someone I suggest asking here or
that person, if you can find out who it is, if they still want it held for
them  or if you can take it. It may be that there is a good reason ( e.g., the
person is waiting for the print book to come in or the person just doesn't have
time at the moment to work on it. Or it may be that the person has forgotten
about it.
I think I've taken mine, but I'll check.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: