[bksvol-discuss] Re: more books and a question.

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:55:26 -0600

No problem, I think they are blank. There was no parts nor quotes, just blank pages. Find reader nor scansoft didn't see anything. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:26 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: more books and a question.

Sorry, I haven't been able to help with this one, can't get much out of amazon or google books and my nearby libraries don't have it. A map usually has enough text on it that it comes out garbled text rather than completely blank. If the page numbering is correct around those pages and the text before and after is coherent, I'd just label them as blank page of picture. If there are other problems you'd like to fix and can wait a couple weeks, I can get the book from paperback swap.

Misha

robert tweedy wrote:
I thought I put the author. It is Rosemary Rogers, the paperback edition which I can write with the Isbn number when I get over to the other computer. One spot is page 60 and 61. Also there was a blank page on the right side at the end of chapter twenty or there abouts and the blank page was on the left side as usual with twenty-one on the right. All the page numbers are matching though so it may not be a big deal.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>