[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing title

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 17:55:27 -0700 (PDT)

that there was a requirement that the title had to be on page two, but in print
books there is always a  title page separate from the copyright page; sometimes
 it's the next page after the cover, sometimes on unnumbered page 2 or 3, often
preceded and succeeded by a blank page. It usually includes title and
author(s). I usually keep it, even if I've included the cover itself. I can
understand that if the cover isn't part of the file that the title page would
be important--also for students who sometimes are required to learn and be
tested on the parts of a book, as I recall. smile If I can find it on Amazon
I'll create it and send it to Carrie

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: