[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing title

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 21:07:43 -0400

Hi Mayrie.

Now you've done it.  You've rendered me speechless.

Marilyn

P.S. My husband will be sending you roses and candy for it...

On May 15, 2009, at 9:02 PM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:

Hi Marilyn,

I know she swears that because she knew they got the best that could ever be
dreamed of.

Mayrie

From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, May 15, 2009, 5:37 PM
Hi Mayrie.

Mama swears that after me they destroyed the mold.

Marilyn

On May 15, 2009, at 8:32 PM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:

Hi Marilyn,

   Maybe it was another Marilyn?

Mayrie