[bksvol-discuss] Re: microsoft office 2010 question

  • From: Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 15:44:06 -0500

I AM using magic by freedom scientific that makes screen baker and also
talks back to me.
I am now trying to make everything have a space does anyone have to do that
I have a single space how do I fix this?
This is a book that I am proofing that someone else committed Bookshare.
I am trying to make all spacing single space word is not option regardless
what I choose and spacing.
Chris