[bksvol-discuss] Re: mayrie

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:47:22 -0700

Hi Kellie!

Nope, no message from you yet. The first one that you sent me was dated the eighth of September and finally arrived on the seventeenth. Who knows why. I did open the book that we originally talked about in Microsoft word, and turned on the feature that allows me to see formatting characters. I found the problem that you mentioned. But, I only found that it happened with the info from the back cover of the book. Is that what you found?

        Sorry to trouble the list with this.

Peace,

Mayrie

At 09:05 AM 9/13/2007, you wrote:
Hi Mayrie, I just wrote you a msg offlist. Let me know if it gets through.
Kellie