[bksvol-discuss] Re: list and table views still not matching in Most Recent books lists

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:32:29 -0800 (PST)

If you hurry, you may be able to see 6 books added today--so far. I seriously
doubt that the ones Carrie will add tonight will be visible, but we can hope.
Hopefully the deployment tomorrow will fix the Recent Books (New Books) site.

But Dan is right. As of 6:30 p.m. pacific time, 6 new books are evident on the
table view, only 4 on the List view--and on the latter you can see them with 25
results or 50 results only. ON the list view, 100 results last month; 50
results, all choices; 25 results week and 3 months.

Good luck. smile

Cindy