[bksvol-discuss] Re: leaving the volunteer team.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:17:23 -0700

HI Gwen,

    I looked at the books recently rejected list.  It appears that the books
there are your initial scans where your settings were off.

    And the most recent one was due to lack of page numbers.  That's the
proofreader's job to insert page numbers if they aren't there.  Well, one of
you needs to do it. Just a suggestion, but I like to agree with whoever is
going to proofread my books which one of us will accomplish which tasks.
But that requires holds be placed on books, so maybe not a great idea.

    That's pretty new, that books are being rejected for lack of page
numbers.  I wouldn't give up yet though.  I don't think it's as bad as it
looks, really.

Hold off on quitting a little longer, okay?  I know it's discouraging, but I
think this isn't the huge awful thing that it appears.

Please wait!

Mayrie

  _____