[bksvol-discuss] Re: I am not a happy camper sorry.

  • From: "Alyssa" <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:14:49 -0500

I have also had a book rejected, and I feel this, again, could have been
something I could have been contacted about. In MS Word, it appears that
pages are split, thus causing the book to appear to have more pages than it
does. However, if one looked in Kurzweil, one could see this is not the
case. I still have a copy of the book in question, and there is absolutely
nothing wrong with it. Word just makes it appear otherwise.

-Alyssa