[bksvol-discuss] just submitted nonfiction medical

  • From: "Sharon" <sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:49:50 -0400

I just submitted Working in a Very Small Place. It's about Peter J.
Jannetta, a brain surgeon who has invented new kinds of surgery. It's about
his life, his patients, the operations, life as a surgeon and a resident,
and the hassals in getting new ideas accepted in the medical community. Very
interesting. Few errors, but headers still in the book. Lots of scientific
words so the count of errors is higher than it should be. All pages are
there, but there is some flook that means that there are three page
differences between numbers on the page and the pages it looks like are in
the book. Pratik I'm confounded as to what to do about that since all pages
are really there. I've checked repeatedly. Anyway, a very interesting book,
especially if you like the Health Channel and medical stuff. Sharon